We Work with Greenville For Sale by Owner Sellers
There are advantages to hiring us to work with For-Sale-By-Owners.
When you hire us as Exclusive Buyer Agents to represent, the services you receive are many. The key services we provide to clients are:
- We represent you, not the homeowner. We are there to negotiate the best price and terms for you.
- By doing a Comparative Market Analysis, we help you determine the price of your offer.
- Leveraging the experience of our team, we help you evaluate whether this is the right seller, home and community for you.
- We help you make a reasonable offer with a legal contract that includes appropriate contingency clauses. You can pay a lawyer for this guidance or have the seller pay us.
- We make sure that the seller has completed a South Carolina Property Disclosure and the Lead Paint Disclosure, if applicable.
- We can introduce you to multiple sources for your mortgage and help to insure that important information is communicated on a timely basis.
- We will help you verify all the advertised information about the property, including the square footage of the home.
- We strongly recommend a full inspection and completion of all requested repairs as a contingency to the offer, and we monitor this process for you.
- We are able to hold your earnest money deposit in our Broker's Escrow Account instead having the seller or some other third party hold it.
- We are present at the final walk-through to help insure that you, our clients, are not subjected to later disappointment when existing problems have not been corrected.
- We offer a free first class upgrade to a First American Home Buyers Warranty. We negotiate to get the seller to pay for the first year's coverage.
- We can save you time and expense by searching for FSBO homes in your price range for you.
- Best of all, our services are paid for by the Seller, not you.
Independent Member Broker,
Copyright © 2007-2013 Exit Upstate. All rights reserved.